Organizing hen and stag weekends can be exciting for everyone involved. But don’t let the excitement get the best of you – it is important to plan the activities ahead of time to ensure it goes as planned. The key to a memorable hen and stag weekend lies in proper planning that covers all of the essential details of the event. For top stag nights and hen weekend tips, check out this list of do’s and don’ts to live by.
• DO consider organizing a sten do. This event is basically a combined party between the groom’s friends and the bride’s friends, rather than having separate hen night abroad or stag nights with the guys. The aim of organizing a sten do is to celebrate a bigger party with more people around. It should not be done to create trust issues. At the same time, it is also more cost-efficient since you are paying for one party rather than two.
• DO choose a venue ahead of time. You want everything to be organized and ready at the day of the event. Both the bride and groom are already going through a lot of stress with their wedding planning. Hence, an additional stress from their respective stag and hen parties would be no good. It should be a night of fun, not worries or stress!
• DO pick a theme. Choosing a themed party will make it stand out even more. A themed event isn’t just ideal for the women; one of the top stag nights tips would also include creating activities based on the theme to make it more fun and unique. More information brand name: Infinity Weekends
• DO NOT ask for everyone’s opinion. Even though the bridesmaids and groomsmen were selected due to their close relationship with the bride and groom (respectively), their opinion do not really matter when it comes to planning the stag and hen weekends abroad. You can ask them for suggestions – that is completely fine. But the decision will ultimate be upon you, the maid of honor or best man. You can also get the bride and groom involved (if this is not a surprise event for them). The less people you involve in the planning, the less stress there will be.
• DO NOT invite too many people. Ideally, it should only include the people in your entourage and a few very close friends. This event is designed to be fun and lively; however, there is also a certain level of intimacy to this celebration.
• DO NOT hire a stripper if your fiancé or fiancée is not comfortable with it. Needless to say, you should not hire a stripper and hide this information from your future spouse. You would not want to build mistrust at the start of your marriage. Use this opportunity to spend time with your closest friends; it shouldn’t be all about the stripper.
When planning such an important event for your friend who is tying the knot soon, consider these top stag nights and hen nights tips. That way, you can enjoy the party as much as the rest of your friends!
Check out https://www.infinityweekends.co.uk